HVAC Blower motor issues. 2008 Prostar
10-22-2016, (Subject: HVAC Blower motor issues. 2008 Prostar ) 
RE: HVAC Blower motor issues. 2008 Prostar
(10-21-2016 )barf Wrote:  I'm glad you posted that message Brock. Mine cuts out when used at high speed, so I just don't run it over 1/2 speed and all is good. I was thinking eventually I might have to replace that spiky controller; replacing the breaker never crossed my mind.

I bought my spikey thing from these guys... http://www.truckerac.com/blower-resistor...21021.html

I also bought the one for the bunk, the resistor, it solved the issue I was having back there.

It was half the price of what the dealer wanted, made by Behr, works and fit perfectly. He was out of blower motors until December... Or I would have bought mine there when I bought the resistor.

On the breaker, pull it and replace it with a regular 30 amp fuse. Replace fuse a couple times a year, as they tend to overheat... They are cheaper than new breakers. The ProStars are notorious for overheating this particular fuse/breaker.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf

Messages In This Thread
RE: HVAC Blower motor issues. 2008 Prostar - Waterloo - 10-22-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.