EOBR Elogs - which brand to get?
10-24-2016, (Subject: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get? ) 
RE: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get?
(10-23-2016 )Bahdan Wrote:  The next push is 65 mph limiters on truck. At least that's what the truck paper had. I guess it's in the works already, they are probably finalizing the bill right now.

I think that would be fantastic!> really I do -- because we only drive 60,.. but then again if every truck on the roads did this -- They would need to make truck specific lanes to go along with it. Just wait till all the other motorists and tax payers in cars start complaining about the slow-asse trucks all over the pace. I see accident rates going UP over it, not down.

I see the future ---

D.O.T. regulations get repealed for 65-mph trucks after a drunk driver slams into the back of a slow-moving semi, forcing it into oncoming traffic and killing a school-bus full of children in a rich neighborhood!.

There just ain't no law to govern stupid, rich politicians! -- but then again,.. maybe that IS the purpose of Government these days? -- To remind us all how complacent the American public has become by starring at the idiot box all their lives? -- How else would anyone explain how we all allow this crookedness we call a government to get so far out of hand and turn a blind eye.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EOBR Elogs - which brand to get? - Rawze - 10-24-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.