Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
03-27-2016, (Subject: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... ) 
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week...
(03-26-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  I dont have much faith in a Cummins Warranty...the shop in another state might look at your programming or hardware and void the warranty. There are some good small shop mechanics on this forum that would be my first choice.

I second this, I also was comforted by this notion when I first bought the reman but outside of that shop your having the motor put together I wouldn't expect much warranty coverage.

I've had mine in for some leaky fuel actuators and things like that but anything that would need any kind of diagnostics usually starts with or includes something related to the emissions system. There are guys with stock trucks that have a hard time getting warranty to pay..

I wouldn't waste my money on extended warranty coverage unless perhaps your route is within a reasonable distance at all times to this shop that is telling you they will warranty their work. Not to mention there is a lot of stuff warranty will not cover anyways, that money is better left in your pocket IMO.

Also these prices you guys are throwing around really scare me, Canada was getting screwed on these parts before so I can only imagine what they look like now if they are jacking up the US prices.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, she bit the dust, In Frame this week... - bazdan902 - 03-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.