turbo lag and variation
09-09-2019, (Subject: turbo lag and variation ) 
RE: turbo lag and variation
(09-08-2019 )Magard Wrote:  
(09-08-2019 )carco Wrote:  Rawze, Question, do you recall if you have run into any bad de-mandate projects from the Cincinnati area, Fairfield, West Chester, Norwood, N. Ky. area??? If so ,,,,
Thank you.
Bob

One thing that people don’t realize is that these other tuners not affiliated here are complete predators. They don’t actually know what they are doing. They just stole a tune from someone else. Put it in your truck and call in good. Next victim. If I had a tune done by someone other than one of the guys here I would absolutely be scared shitless that was was gonna spend 40k because that tune is likely ruining your engine. Not just needing a normal inframe. I’m talking needing a new block and all. I’ve seen two of them that the block was ruined and I’m just a guy helping buddies that have been a victim of this other crap tune club. I tried to tell them they were f^cking up when they had some other guys do the tuning job for them. They wouldn’t listen. Then like “Oh now my head gasket is blown well I guess I’ll inframe it.” $30k later and about 30k miles later. “What I’m loosing water again. Well I guess I’ll pull the head.” After measuring the liner heights. Looks like we’re pulling liners and In framing again. At this point my buddy is 60k into this engine in less than a year. He’s starting to listen. He can’t believe this other tuner sucks this bad. Then I show him this. (Pics bellow. Zoom in on it. You can see vertical lines. This is from excessive timing and to much boost which = massive cylinder pressure. Expanding and ringing the liner.) that’s the top of the block where the liner presses in. It don’t press anymore. It falls in. An pull liners in and out by hand. To fix this right it need a new block. Who can afford this kind of calamity. The gurus on this site are for real. People need to listen if they want to stay in business.

It fascinates me that people just refuse to listen when you tell them not to get those tunes. I too have warned people...... to no avail

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: turbo lag and variation - Unilevers - 09-05-2017,
RE: turbo lag and variation - Unilevers - 09-06-2017,
RE: turbo lag and variation - tree98 - 09-09-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.