ELD mandate
09-09-2017, (Subject: ELD mandate ) 
RE: ELD mandate
I know this isn't a farming sight but in the interest learning. I think a major factor is the food people want to eat can't be grown in the mid west. Try growing grapes in Nebraska. Or any vegetables on a production basis. There is a reason farm ground in California cost so much. The farmers growing feed products are in a bad way right now because there's way more supply than demand. Basically all the mid west ground in production is chemical farmed because there trying to squeeze every penny out of that ground just to maybe cover costs. If the government didn't subsidize there over production they would not be able to over produce. Cheap feed makes pen raised corn feed cattle. It's so screwed up that 75 years ago all cattle were pretty much grass fed. We get a premium now for grass fed cattle. See what cheap government subsidized feed does. The governments have created this system. Cattle naturally harvest feed on there own. They don't need any help. Pay the farmer to grow a crop that isn't needed get him on the grovernment tete. Use him to settle the west in your expansion plans. That's how the country was settled. Now what to do with all this food. Feed it to the cows. Buy fuel grow special stupid feed. Spray it with a bunch of chemicals, harvest it haul it to processing plant. Then haul it to a feedlot. Haul all the cows to the pen. Feed them screwed up feed with machines. Create all these jobs and tax revinues. (Trucking is a major part of this industry.)Then create more government jobs to regulate it. More government jobs to give away the money to the farmer. All the while the cow just wants to eat some freaking grass and be left alone. A note on health. Beef gets villianized because it supposedly is bad for you. Weird thing is my family can eat a whole cow in two months. We basically eat meat vegetables and a few potatoes. The main thing I don't eat is dairy. I'm allergic to it. My wife is lactose intolerant. The kids don't eat it either. Our blood pressure is super good and cholesterol is super low. Doctors can't figure it out. Another thing to think about. If I eat cornflakes I am eating gmo pesticide fertilized processed food with no filter other than dirt. If I eat a cow that ate that corn then atleast that corn went through a cows liver and kidneys before I ate it. Hormons given to cows have to have a certain amount of time to be absorbed by the cow and cleaned up by there body before we eat them. There using glyphosate to kill cereal grains so they can harvest a uniform crop to feed to you as oats. It freaking crazy. Now another conspiracy theory that I think has merit, Beef has amino acids that your brain needs to think correctly. You can't reason right if you don't have them. If you want a controllable society take away there beef. Put them in government schools. Teach them how cattle kill the planet. 20 years later roll out regs to kill the cattle industry and the people will say. "Good it's about time". This study about cattle and greenhouse gasses or carbon footprint is propaganda. I don't remember the particulars on that study but when I heard it I studied on it and found it to be b.s. I have a doctor friend who went vegataian and low sodium and just about died. His sodium levels were so low he went into a coma and they couldn't figure it out. All they could find wrong was his sodium levels were low. See what happens when you let your wife tell you how to eat. He eats meat now but he still watches his salt. It's freaking dumb. You piss out salt or sweat it out. In guess my point is don't listen too the masses. There all farmed just like Rawze's video says. You have to think for your self. Allittle exercise and trying to lower your stress level is were health is really found. If you want to be healthy don't take on more debt. Consumerism is what is killing us. Everyone is stressed out. Exhausted don't have time to exercise. Gota make that buck to give it to Uncle Sam or the lender. (Imagine the revenue created in sales tax on people borrowing money to buy things. Your paying interest on your taxes.) I've been broke before. I've lived it. I've been owned by my lenders. Never agian. I won't make them anymore money. Learn the system they left loop holes for themselves too get out of paying. Trump said it when they asked him about his tax returns and he didn't pay what the stupid media person thought he should of. "He said what do you think I'm stupid." He plays there game.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sergiu , Isx Lover

Messages In This Thread
ELD mandate - DKenworth - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Hammerhead - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Hammerhead - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Waterloo - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Cuya - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - snailexpress - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - kryten - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Nilao - 09-06-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Magard - 09-07-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - DKenworth - 09-08-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Kid Rock - 09-08-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Kid Rock - 09-08-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 09-07-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Magard - 09-09-2017
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 02-04-2018,
RE: ELD mandate - Volvo8873 - 02-04-2018,
RE: ELD mandate - Waterloo - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Kid Rock - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Magard - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - Rawze - 09-09-2017,
RE: ELD mandate - hhow55 - 09-10-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.