Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX
01-11-2018, (Subject: Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX ) 
Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX
Hi All from Australia
Well today was the day I was waiting for
I recently had my 871 ISX Tuned (@m*m^2) and dialled in at a safe level of boost@ 36 psi
I also own a Cat Powered C15 Acert with a Pitts power box and Manifold, (on level 2) (Factory file is 625hp)=680hp @ 56 psi boost (twins)
Both trucks loaded to 46 tonnes gross weight on a bridge (101k lbs)
Both trucks with same gearbox's and final drive ratios (4.33)
Well the proof is in the @m*m^2 tune
The ISX was 600hp @ 2050 from factory and could even come close to the Cat powered truck before the tune, No Contest at all!! Well today was eye opening, the Isx pulled away down low about half a gear on the Cat
Then we hit a big hill!!, and they both where locked in a battle as neither truck could out pull
each other!! door to door up the side of a mountain.
This is simply amazing!!, As the Cat powered truck with the power box turned on setting 2 is usually untouchable as its a beast also @ 680hp
Pleasantly surprised with the tune
I am from Australia and there is not a lot Help here, only Stealerships that take your hard earned.
Only through this Site I was able to Achieve this
Big thanks goes to Signature 620 for the outcome achieved
Cheers Adam
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM , snailexpress , hhow55 , the missing link , Brock , smorgan87 , Signature620 , Mr Hagg , Running rough , gatow900

Messages In This Thread
Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX - adam isx - 01-11-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.