Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX
01-12-2018, (Subject: Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX ) 
RE: Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX
(01-11-2018 )Rig Wrench Wrote:  Pitts box works, kinda antique technology. Boost is kinda low on that kitty for a 625, especially with a box. I'd expect 60ish + on a true 625 Acert. The right big CPL 870-871 is no joke. Tell you buddy to get ahold of Gearhead if he wants that cat to hang with that cummins

I can’t see how the Acert cat can hold a head gasket with that amount of boost, I threw my cat out in one of my trucks because to many headgaskets failures and it was recently overhauled and In the proses of putting in a 2250 with low km I got from a wrecker ,(put a new fuel pump on it) yes there are some who will think I took a big step backwards, worst case scenario it will drop a liner, if that happens I know it can be cut and shimmer and theoretically should be good for a long long time if done right, but am keeping fingers crossed that this one will not have that issue, I have big demons to slay getting the wiring to work I know that
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aussie @m*m^2 Tuned ISX - Running rough - 01-12-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.