Isx turbo control
03-01-2018, (Subject: Isx turbo control ) 
RE: Isx turbo control
I got it now Wiseman. Thanx. I imagine it would take a hell of a lot of soot for it to reach this valve. If you notice you have soot at the feed line then you have soot throughout your entire truck and every valve on the truck is compromised. You have major problems at this point and the valve not working is the least of them.

Just for general information. From what I've researched and checked myself these control valves run on 50 psi or so. The supply line if you trace it back should come from a regulator valve. On my International it comes from a "T" regulator valve(it also has the supply line coming off it to the auxiliary high/low gear box on the transmission) on the brake treadle valve. It's good to give this line a quick trace back and make sure the supply line isn't kinked or rubbed any where. I just found mine 2 days ago with the supply line kinked from where someone turned the regulator valve so the air line was pinched pretty hard. I'm guessing this was from when someone needed access to something so they twisted this out of the way and didn't look to see if the bound the airline up. All I can do is shake my head with all the problems I've had with these things.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Mav

Messages In This Thread
Isx turbo control - Mav - 03-01-2018,
RE: Isx turbo control - Chamberpains - 03-01-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.