Please Help trailer suspension problems!!!
08-20-2018, (Subject: Please Help trailer suspension problems!!! ) 
Please Help trailer suspension problems!!!
So I bought a trailer from a user on here 4 weeks ago and have already had it in the shop with breakdowns 5 times. First time it was a blown air bag on the front left axle of a spread. The bag bags weren’t getting air. The first shop didn’t figure out that my new trucks middle electrical pin was controlling the dump valve on the bags causing them to continuously dump. But the second shop figured it out and bypassed the solenoid that Controls The dumping so that they would not dump anymore. Then the third problem I had was a rear airbag blowing and when I got to the shop they noticed that all four bolts that connect the spring arms to the beam that holds the airbags were completely missing. So we replace the bolts and an airbag and thought we were OK. Then I brought my trailer to the shop over the weekend just for them to look it all over and they said everything was OK at least they thought, and then this morning in St. Louis another airbag blew on the front axle again and when I stopped I noticed that the bolts on that beam we’re now missing. My question is what could be causing these bolots to break? I think we figured out the air problem with the solenoid but now these bolts are breaking with no known cause. The only thing I can think of is that the bolts that were used previously were not strong enough bolts. At this point I feel like we’re never going to end up solving anything it’s just gonna be one problem after another

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Please Help trailer suspension problems!!! - Jorg81 - 08-20-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.