Please Help trailer suspension problems!!!
08-21-2018, (Subject: Please Help trailer suspension problems!!! ) 
RE: Please Help trailer suspension problems!!!
(08-20-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Sitting for 2 year dry rotting did nothing good for anything on that trailer. Then running the trailer down the road with thair bags dumped probably pinched and chaffed the bags causing them to rupture. Also running with airbags dumped puts extreme pressure in bad places. You may have sheared the bolts off by doing this or stretched them.

I would start with replacing that final air bag and if there are any mount bolts left that aren't replaced just replace them too. Also take a real close look at the shocks and mounts. Also if it has springs or other suspension parts make sure you give them a real good look over for being cracked or stretched. If you ran very far with a heavy load on with no air in the bags it can do some serious damage.

All the bolts have now been replaced, and all but one air bag. The place I bought them from, didn’t have another bag. So I will get one when I can soon.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help trailer suspension problems!!! - Jorg81 - 08-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.