2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP
08-29-2018, (Subject: 2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP ) 
RE: 2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP
(08-29-2018 )Evotrucker Wrote:  Ive got a cm870 also and pretty much got it for the reason it was over hauled.... also i didnt know if the truck got a delete kit on it... i didnt know jack sh%t about cummins or the truck!.

What i would do now different, is take it to a shop to pull the programming, when Uni looked at mine. He told mine was very weird but it wasnt bad, told me a couple of things that i shouldnt use whats so ever and other things to keep a eye out for it till i can pay him to fix the programming. It could be a difference between blowing the head or going trough several turbos + w.e else the shop or you want to fix thinking you are fixing the underlying issue. like rawze stresses the importance of good tunning. makes a world of difference!

Since the history of the motor is really really weird lol. id take my time on checking everything out.... you might be surprised like i was, the head bolts weren't tightened down properly " i took mine of with a simple ratcheted n socket.... ".

Wow that's crazy! I know that the ecm that is on this engine is the original ecm that was on the motor that threw a rod... I need to get that fixed #1...
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2007 isx cm870... PLZ HELP - SIDE_SHOW - 08-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.