Found an incredible mattress for the truck...
03-06-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
RE: Found an incredible mattress for the truck...
Here's an idea.

The wife and I get ours custom made by having an upholstery supply shop in Daytona, FL cut a piece of high grade foam into any shape or thickness we like.

Note that's an upholstery "supply" shop; not just someone who does upholstery. If you don't have one in your area, you can find the same stuff online.

There are lots of types of foam offering varying degrees of support Just pick the one you like. The last one we purchased, approximately 3 years ago, is still super-comfortable today. I think it set us back about $150 bucks.

We're using a cover that came with a lower quality mattress that we bought online. Cover was great, but the mattress wore out in no time. However, if you don't have something like that just find a seamstress.

We have one we use for sheets, again in Daytona. We just take her the Walmart cotton jobs, and she sews them into the perfect size for our truck. It's cheap compared to "trucker sheets." And for others who need full mattress covers, she makes those as well. I guess you could use any fabric you like, but according to her most folks just use sheets.

I wouldn't buy a truck mattress any other way.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... - JKBowman - 03-06-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.