Building to much boost at once!
03-15-2019, (Subject: Building to much boost at once! ) 
Building to much boost at once!
2006 Volvo vnl670, with a Cm870.

So after getting Uni to do my tune, which works great! its much much better now then ever before. After a week of driving with it, i noticed the boost went back to how it was acting before the tune but not as bad.

I took today of to start hunting down the air leak, While i was looking for parts and etc. I got a good deal on some fog lights for the Volvo ( $85 a pop). That by it self took me far to long! as all ways. So ive got the truck on the little ramps and when i was checking the clamps, i found one that was loose . It was the last band at the exhaust turbo side, so i wrench it down. Got it really nice n tyt now. While i was putting away the tools, I went to look for the oil leak or track it down. The brake cleaner helped out a lot but didnt work as well as i thought it would have. So i'm planning on power washing the bottom part of the block to get it really really clean. I checked the oil pan bolts and they are good! so..... im stumped. Ill post some videos or pics 2marrow to show you what i mean!

I'd like to maybe build a CaC testing kit but not sure how to go about it! anyone got some suggestions?

Thanks again folks!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Building to much boost at once! - Evotrucker - 03-15-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.