GlowShift boost gauge response
07-06-2019, (Subject: GlowShift boost gauge response ) 
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response
(07-05-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  ...also might want to loosen the retaining brace, re-seat the gauge + ensure the face is not twisted. People make them too tight and it screws up the needle response, etc. Also if the face plate gets twisted easily. This usually often makes the push button sticky if it gets twisted out of whack far enough.

I'll check into in , though I would assume of that were the issue than it would've occurred fairly early on from the install date. Originally when I looked here for recommendations and watched the install video I remember the gauge tightness being an issue with some people. Also, the gauge sweeps nice and smooth and the color changing button works well.

(07-05-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  ..Though I will say I have not installed any in the past 6 months or so. possible change in quality?...

Did the older ones have any metal on the gauge? The one I have (about 3-4months old) is all plastic. Maybe you're onto something with the quality change?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlowShift boost gauge response - SquareOne - 07-06-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.