Cm2350 down 559 issues
05-31-2019, (Subject: Cm2350 down 559 issues ) 
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues
(05-30-2019 )Ironsled Wrote:  Yea boys I’m still sitting in the same town . I got a ride today to Spokane and got a rental Penske truck to deliver my load to Lowe’s DC tomorrow then back I’ll be on my way . Return the Penske truck Saturday and will have a computer arriving Saturday with insite . A lot of good people coming through on a hectic week and I appreciate each and everyone of them . I will keep y’all posted on the progress I’ll be back to working on the truck Saturday .

As much grief you have had to suffer so far with it, if you had been within a couple hours drive or so of where I am at, I would have come over w/ my laptop and yanked that garbage out of your ECM to see if that was the problem.

That would be a good next step towards elimination, but I would not focus only on one thing though...

A couple years ago someone drove up here from florida (in their car) swearing they had a bad ECM. - They got here and i slapped their ecm onto the side of my own truck and my truck fired right up. - I had told them try to change out the gear pump, as it would not build quite enough pressure. They did not believe it was the pump because like yours, it would run for a bit then stall out with sudden pressure loss.

Turns out that their gear pump input shaft was snapped internally. - The thing would catch and spin and make pressure until it got to certain point,.. then slip, and stop spinning, stalling the engine out again.

Your problem does not seem the same, you are holding pressure?. but you never know.

Aslo, there are the many cases where the engine just dies randomly about 30 seconds to a couple minutes after cranking. - Most of the time, it will run several minutes longer after the engine is cold (like sitting over night), and only for a very short time after it starts warming up... - This is almost always an ECM problem, seen that plenty. - Tapping on the ECM with something in certain places reveals it almost always.

Then there is this...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...05#pid3505

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Techmech , Ironsled

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues - Rawze - 05-31-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.