Cm2350 down 559 issues
06-02-2019, (Subject: Cm2350 down 559 issues ) 
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues
Progress made in the past couple of days.
Mr Hagg and I have been back-and-forth on the phone throughout the weekend I got a computer with the software and in-line six then look into the tune that was put in. Feel tables were off into the negatives on the low-end turbo was up around 77 I believe, 16 fault codes blocked 95% of them were DPF after treatment related and one calibration failure .
Most of the rest of the was just left stock Except for the NOx was still on . After clearing codes and fixing Some tune changes , Mr. Hagg Believed it was fuel gear pump related or a blockage of some sort . Since I had already been through most of the lines trying to clear them earlier in the week and hadn’t found anything my first go to this morning was pulling the gear pump . I found that the gear spins freely on the shaft meaning that it was sheared off so sir
once again your experience and knowledge have been proven correct . The correct part number I believe is 4307482 and the
Oring part number is 4903514 .

Complements to Rawze and Mr. Hagg For the knowledge and helping me out
I appreciate everybody else who looked into this and shared in part .
My biggest thanks goes out to Mr. Hagg
And the people of Mullan, Idaho who helped me the most
One man in Mullan who is a retired truck driver of 35+years had been very kind just going to show that the old school ways and morals are still out there giving us some what new guys stepping up to carry on the dreams and works of being an owner operator in this crazy industry.
ThNks again and I will post once I get Big Blue back together and running . Have a good Sunday
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , fargonaz , Wiseman , Volvo8873 , Magard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 down 559 issues - Ironsled - 06-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.