CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
07-28-2019, (Subject: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! ) 
RE: CARB strikes once again in CA!!!
(07-28-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  I got a question about CA. The sticker on my truck has peeled that say's clean idle. So it says "void" partially. I superglued it back. How do I get another sticker on it?

-- I have heard of a couple people say they went to dealer and got one after claiming they were re-painting the truck, or body work, etc .... but this has not been confirmed. They normally cannot give them out or have access to them very easily.

Usually, the only way to get another is go to a OE cummins engine facility and have the truck re-certified by a thorough inspection + re-emissions testing it.

If that sticker is missing, and you go to the communist state, then you can be fined (i think) $600 for it missing. -- I know of people this has actually happened to, and they had to get their truck re-certified before it was over with.

It ended up costing them an additional $2000 to get that re-certification in the end + the fine. Their truck was NOT de-mandated, it was bone stock, and it took a thorough egr-tune-up to get it to pass.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CARB strikes once again in CA!!! - Rawze - 07-28-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.