2250 codes after demandate
07-30-2019, (Subject: 2250 codes after demandate ) 
RE: 2250 codes after demandate
(07-12-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  If it was one of the officially recommended people on this forum, then you should get with them and find out what is going on.

If not,.. then faults or not ... 99% likeliness you have just given your money away in exchange for a bad delete program that will eventually tear up your engine with a slow agonizing death. In this case,.. have the program copied out of the ecm and e-mail it to myself or one of the guys recommended on here to have it inspected so that you don't end up with an inframe due to dropped liner, or repeating turbo failures, or perhaps a piston through the side of the block in the near future.

I don't mean to just jump in here, but we have a truck with a similar problem. It has also been demandated, but it is not performing like some of our other demandated trucks. I was wondering how do you copy the program out of the ecm to be reviewed? We just recently acquired calterms and was not sure if I could do it with that.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2250 codes after demandate - mhornac88 - 07-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.