Automated Eaton 10 speed shifting weird
11-16-2019, (Subject: Automated Eaton 10 speed shifting weird ) 
RE: Automated Eaton 10 speed shifting weird
(07-20-2019 )Satch Wrote:  As of now, I get code 88. The other day I had a transmission fault code at the traffic light. It wouldn't do anything until I disconnected batteries and waited a few minutes. I believe they were 17 and 34. I'll double check.

She drove fine today. But you kinda have to drive it line a 13 speed. One has to let off the throttle during gear switching. Not let rpm go lower than 1200to 1300.

Does the xy shifter need to be calibrated after install?

17 is start enable relay, if you turn the truck off it won't start. 34 is low voltage, 88 is no codes. The ultra shift can be a real pain. But if you keep your battery connections and your grounds clean it works a lot better. I have learned so much about mine. I even ran a separate ground from the tail shaft to the battery to help. Also discount the battery now and then to reset the computer. They will start acting funny because it tends to get cluttered for say. I know it works. Not much mine hasn't done so I have tought myself about it. I do like it because I have trouble with my left knee. I don't run my truck hard and start out slow so it suits me fine.

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201911/post_3207_1573882309_e893b1546b42fc6abdb53ad71adf176d.png
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Satch , mikealike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automated Eaton 10 speed shifting weird - Ricky - 11-16-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.