2013 isx 15 loud howling/whine?
10-16-2019, (Subject: 2013 isx 15 loud howling/whine? ) 
2013 isx 15 loud howling/whine?
I have a 2013 pete 367 that has a loud howling whining noise. It only happens once the engine is warmed up it starts coming on slowly and softly at first then once its warmed up after an hour or so it comes on loud and strong and remains like that the rest of the day but only at higher rpms never at a idle. if im driving down the road at 65 mph its very load (drowns out radio and road noise) if i let off the throttle it has a short lag time then goes away same when i step on the throttle it has short lag time then comes right back. i notice it comes and goes at highway speed if im going down hill and seems if motor is not calling for any boost it goes away even if rpms stay the same. once it has begun making this noise i can get it to do it when parked by idling up the engine to 1300-1500 rpm. Sounds like its coming from rear drivers side of engine by the firewall but could just be one of them noises that travel around cause other people that hear it say its coming from other areas? I have some turbo chuffing sounds from time to time not sure that has anything to do with this loud howling noise but thought id throw that out there thanks for any help
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2013 isx 15 loud howling/whine? - JeepnSammys - 10-16-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.