Water in Delta P sensor ....
11-02-2019, (Subject: Water in Delta P sensor .... ) 
RE: Water in Delta P sensor ....
If you are looking for "good MPG", you should have never purchased a vehicle with zero ability to get "good mpg". - You would be lucky to get high 6's to mid 7's out of that square nose truck with custom tuning, only drive it 62-63 mph, and do all the other mods to it like low-roll tires, gear it 3.79's or better, loads are mostly aerodynamic, rolling every hill in neutral, driving by boost gauge below 15 psi or less while climbing hills, etc.

Its like saying you want to win a marathon today, but you stabbed yourself in the left foot with a butcher knife 2 days ago.

I understand that some people need such trucks (rgn, heavy haul that needs lost of radiator, extreme off-roads, etc.) but asking to make a truck that burps and gets thirsty every time it passes a fuel station, is an up hill battle.

=========

My rant against such antique-roadshow trucks aside...

With everything painted red, it is very obvious that trucks engine and emissions systems have been severely neglected. - Most likely you will also find the DOC and DPF elements need de-ashing as well.

What does the regen history in insite look like?

Will it pass a rail leak-down test? - https://youtu.be/eH9GRkeozTM

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Waterloo , East Coast ISX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Water in Delta P sensor .... - Rawze - 11-02-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.