Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-27-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
You need this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153499143638

And a laptop to be able to diagnose your own truck.
DON'T LET THAT GUY PROGRAM YOUR TRUCK AGAIN!!! I don't care if you think he did it right last time. I would bet big money that he did not. You need to send a PM to mommaburt and Unilevers on this forum. They can tune it remotely with a safe tune that won't destroy your engine without you even knowing it's happening. If I we're you I wouldn't trust any program you find online for your 2350. If it were an 871 that's a different story.
Also you need to start learning how to work on your own truck, stick around here and ask questions and start buying tools so you won't be at the mercy of the shops that do a terrible job and charge a boat load of money for it. The shop you said did a great job also didn't put bolts back in??? That's not a great job in my book. This forum is about learning how to take care of your own equipment and using safe reliable programming. There isn't any place like it on the web so consider yourself lucky you found it.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE - tree98 - 03-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.