Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-28-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
(03-28-2020 )Kenworth t660 Wrote:  Yes magard that what im going to do . Ima have my pump checked out and see how it is and Ima see what the mechanic says then when i get a load out to east ima go to atlanta and have mr hagg do everything right . Even if they program it right and show me how fuel pump is im still gonna go to mr haggs for him to go over the truck

every other sentence he seems to be hell bent on saying .. "my mechaniic this.." and "my driver that"... and "will have my guy(mechanic/whatever), this" .. "gonna have someone else do that".. "then i'm going to take it to ..." and everything else that throws his issues at other people, repeating this pattern of complete money-wasting lunacy.

Have you even bothered to purchase an inline6 adapter off e-bay and a windows7 used laptop to run Insite on yet?

have you even taken the time to pull the damn valve cover and inspect the overhead cam?

When is the last time you pulled the crank case filter off --- YOURSELF!? and replaced it when it was due + inspected it for any oil contamination.

when is the last time you replaced the power steering filter?

When is the last time you took the time to re-torqued the rear axle hub bearings -- YOURSELF??

...and on and on and on it goes....

Ohh,.. I get it... "MY MECHANIC TELLS ME THIS... AND MY MECHANIC (OR DRIVER) TELLS ME THAT .. " -- is how this guy runs a trucking business.... What a goddamn waste!

something tells me this guy will do about anything to keep from taking his problems into his own hands and learning + invest in how to properly work on his equipment himself. That would require actual effort towards bettering his overall business and long term profitability,.. would not want that now would we. Seems He is instead just going to find those higher paying loads instead to cover his own lazy ways, run it off onto everyone else like a fool instead.. What a plan!

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE - Rawze - 03-28-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.