Prostar pos help
06-02-2020, (Subject: Prostar pos help ) 
RE: Prostar pos help
(06-02-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  Mine should have burnt down, a 2008 ProStar, battery cable from factory was missing more than a few feet of the cable jacket on all cables. The main power to the starter was missing a full 10 inches of that rubber jacket, and yes, this came from the factory like that. When you get it home, I would recommend getting under the truck and start doing some real inspections, the dealer will slap a band aid on the problem, and more than likely they will not even figure out what happened anyways, they will feed you a line of BS and you will wake up as a s'mores one night in the truck as it burns to the ground. Never trust the dealer with this stuff, this is something that can and will kill you.

I appreciate it sir..... paid $375 to have it towed to closest shop now they are saying it will be a few days to get it in the shop. Thinking of spending little more and taking it to a good shop which I should have done.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Prostar pos help - Fubar - 06-01-2020,
RE: Prostar pos help - Fubar - 06-02-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.