Cm2250 oil pressure numbers???
07-20-2016, (Subject: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers??? ) 
RE: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers???
I wouldn't.
I didn't.
I won't ever again.
But that's me, it's YOUR truck and YOU decide, not your "mechanic".
The more I learn, the more I realize the vast majority of "mechanics" just spout off "what the book/OEM says". Read my signature. The more I learn, the more I realize that the vast majority of mechanics, and most now want to be referred to as Technitions even though they couldn't technition themselves out of a wet paper bag, not only don't ASK WHY, they don't even know WHY, they just know 'cause I/book/OEM said so...
Once again, it YOUR truck and YOU decide, but this is something I can assure you of...IF I develop a problem, leak, or situation due to shimming and increasing my oil pressure, I will post the results immediately!!! Because IF I shared BAD information I feel it is my duty & resposibility to correct it ASAP.
Once again, YOUR truck, YOU DECIDE. Not your mechanic, he has no vested interest.

***FULL DISCLOSURE***
I have owned this truck since new. It went in service Jan 6, 2009 and I just shimmed my oil pump about 10 days ago. Let me be clear, I REGRET not doing it sooner!
I also have no vested interest in YOUR truck, I just don't want to see you have bigger issues down the road.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers??? - Unilevers - 07-17-2016,
RE: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers??? - Hammerhead - 07-20-2016
RE: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers??? - Unilevers - 08-09-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.