Need help, CM-870 EGR tuneup
02-23-2021, (Subject: Need help, CM-870 EGR tuneup ) 
RE: Need help, CM-870 EGR tuneup
(02-23-2021 )tree98 Wrote:  Why not just demandate it? 870's like to eat EGR valves pretty frequently for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's got all the same sensors on the engine as the 871.No outlet nox behind the turbo though.

I can see a de-mandate in its future, I told the owner to wait for now, let's get this thing fixed up and then we can hopefully do it remotely here in my driveway. Or, get him down to Jerry. Truck is really running very good, other than the fuel tanks, 7+ mpg... I called the Volvo dealer and found a parts guy that actually knows the truck and the CM-870, it sounds like the crossover on the transmission. He has checked everything, pulled the valves, etc... The only thing left is that valve, it is $88 and in stock.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help, CM-870 EGR tuneup - Waterloo - 02-23-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.