ISX 15 Demandate vs fix.
01-17-2022, (Subject: ISX 15 Demandate vs fix. ) 
RE: ISX 15 Demandate vs fix.
Apologies on what is probably the world's longest delay on a reply.

The truck corrected itself for the remainder of December and today it has permanently derated itself. Upon further research I should have taken that as a bad sign and dove into it, instead I now find myself in the position i am in. I have attached a screen shot from cummins powerspec of both the fault code list (its long) and aftertreatment report.

I do not have a copy of cummins insite. Pointers on where to get a copy are appreciated.

I'm at my wits end here with this. I've done an egr tune up before and it helped, but my suspicion is that whatever caused the previous issues i had and now this, is obviously not fixed and resides somewhere up stream. Be it an injector or sensor. There is no way brand new parts should throw these codes this quickly after being replaced.

I would very much like to junk the emissions system at this point and call it a day.

If Unilevers or another reputable source for de-mandating these trucks can give me the run down on what they need for me to do so, that's the option i think i want to go with.

Too expensive to continue to throw thousands of dollars in parts at this thing.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Fault Code Report 1-17-2022.pdf (Size: 5.61 KB / Downloads: 0)
.pdf  Aftertreatment Report 1-17-2022.pdf (Size: 10.39 KB / Downloads: 0)
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX 15 Demandate vs fix. - 730Industries - 01-17-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.