ISX 15 Demandate vs fix.
01-18-2022, (Subject: ISX 15 Demandate vs fix. ) 
RE: ISX 15 Demandate vs fix.
(01-17-2022 )730Industries Wrote:  
(01-17-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  those fault codes point directly to J1939 communications errors.. Likely some corroded wiring?

So my problem doesn't look like an emissions issue, but rather a wiring issue? At what point do I toss the towel in on this truck? Or is my problem two fold? The emissions and the wiring?

I might be reading this wrong, but first off, I think you need your cans baked and de-ashed. Those regen history numbers are showing up to 7 InHG. Rawze, correct me if I'm wrong, but anything above 3 inHG is excessive restriction. This is the first i've seen this in PSI.

Secondly, get a quickserve account set up online, and dive into the wiring diagram of the engine with your ESN. I've had multiple codes show up, I spent months asking around, and not until I dove deep into all of the codes, and the relationship with each cable, was I able to solve it. And the problem? It was a 14pin connector that had the lock broken on it. 5$ part, that's it.

You may choose to reverse the order, it wasn't a stepwise statement.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX 15 Demandate vs fix. - Hermjeji - 01-18-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.