Regeneration problems
08-30-2016, (Subject: Regeneration problems ) 
RE: Regeneration problems
Very true Mr Rawze I agree 1000%,hats off, the damage it's there already and I'm not afraid to get a wrench and slow down those problems I bought from another company that neglected this truck and believe me I been always a fan of driving 55-58 max anywhere, this are good engines its just like you said armed ourselves with tools to fight the enemy (SOOT) but anyways very good point Mr Rawze if it wasn't for your videos and info on this forum I will be lost in time Lol! I used to own a detroit 60 series 12.7 1995 and boy let me tell you very good engines too i got a million 400k before the inframe,and when I jump to this isx engine I was like new kid on the block lol! Now I'm more familiar with the engine and egr systems on this cummins, yeah sometimes we get frustrated with the lights on dash,codes etc etc on this systems but just grab your wrenches start tearing s%££*# up lol!

Anyways about my problem I was trying to connect insite and I think the adapter it's not working now it says connection problem from adaptor to ECM so I call my buddy and he just installed this software but the adapter is it one of those Nexiq Chinese ones so I think it's defective or something so I could do anything today but I got the dpf down and it wasn't crack it looks dirty I think egr valve it's sticking,I order my insite hopefully I have it here soon meanwhile ill be using my buddy's if we can get it to work dammit! lol
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regeneration problems - RTRUCKING48 - 08-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.