Regeneration problems
08-30-2016, (Subject: Regeneration problems ) 
RE: Regeneration problems
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=424

When Rawze says " everyone on this site has been there". That's no joke! We have.

I was chasing constant dpf issues, regens and turbo actuator codes, face plug codes etc and was determined to get it fixed because I have this need to be able to fix things. I literally replaced everything! Egr, cooler, full tuneup, cleaned piping and hoses, turbo, actuator, cleaned dpf and doc to no avail.

I still can't tell you what the issue was exactly but I do know I have high blowby and both cams are worn so I'm betting this may have been my problem. Still haven't checked injectors but I bet I'll find a leaking one when I do so that could have been it.

In the end, I de mandated this bitch and I couldn't be happier. I have other tuned trucks and I love the way this one feel way more. Magically my turbo actuator is working perfectly...... funny how that works.

Maybe if I had done this sooner, I could have avoided other issues.

Maybe if I had found this site sooner, I could have avoided all these issues....

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regeneration problems - Brock - 08-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.