Regeneration problems
08-30-2016, (Subject: Regeneration problems ) 
RE: Regeneration problems
(08-30-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  Rawze has described the exact scenario I went through with my truck. Only I removed the mandate right away after I bought the truck.
The only thing was it was so neglected everywhere else I could barely keep up but removing the mandate bought me the time I needed to recover.
My truck was a repo from Da Ran trucking and the driver was a lease purchase O/Op.
My thoughts looking back are he struggled so badly with the emissions that he never had a chance to repair anything else on the thing let alone do preventive maintenance.
Lesson learned, a stack of receipts 3 inches thick and in the thousands of dollars on engine work IS A RED FLAG.

I don't think it matters a hill of beans how well the truck has been maintained, not these new trucks... I took my Power Steering and alternator failures to the dealer, $300 labor and I am leaving in the morning with a warranty... Honestly, it was worth it, I would be on my second case of beer right now and not going to work until Friday... Trust me, I know what I speak of... I lost $1500 today already for 100 miles of so called work... 10 miles, five loads... Half hour on both ends...

Where am I going with this? I talked to Jamie today, the guy that rebuilt my motor and asked him why? Real simple he said, the parts are CRAP... Surprise! I already knew that, as that is what I do, I haul these parts, and they are crap. Nothing is made here, and the components are shi#t. I hear it often from the old school plant rats that are still around, welcome to China, Mexico and God only knows where else... Sure you pay, but what the hell are we getting? No matter who does the work? Go figure? Pissed in Detroit! Can I say GO TRUMP?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regeneration problems - Waterloo - 08-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.