Mx13 demandate tuning
07-28-2022, (Subject: Mx13 demandate tuning ) 
RE: Mx13 demandate tuning
(07-27-2022 )5cylinder Wrote:  Anyone here know of someone capable of tuning a mix-13 for demandate? Been searching for a while can’t find anyone.

If it is a re-labeleld cummins, has a cummins ECM on it (some model paccar engines are) then it can be done properly. The typical suspects like 'running rough', 'Mr. Hag', 'rollinCoal' can likely help you with it .. or as an alternative if someone want to do it themselves, ... they can simply copy the file out of it themselves using the CT sftware and e-mail it to me, where just the the program itself can be done/checked, etc. properly.

If it is not a cummins ecm/engine that was re-labelled as a paccar, but has the paccar or bosch controller on it then no one is going to program that thing even remotely correctly. - FIX the emissions system, tune up the EGR system on the engine, replace sensor, clean out piping, etc.. regularly .. keep after things properly, and avoid the repeated engine failures in its future due to s%it-show garbage de-mandate programming instead.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mx13 demandate tuning - Rawze - 07-28-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.