KW T660 CM871 aftertreatment issue
09-13-2022, (Subject: KW T660 CM871 aftertreatment issue ) 
KW T660 CM871 aftertreatment issue
Error on dash:
1. Particulate trap 1 pressure
2. Boost pressure

I use Nexas Nexlink code reader and it reads as follows.
SD0324
FM=0 Data valid but above normal operating range-max
SD324 Particulate Trap Differential pressure bank 1

SPN0102
FM=2 Data Erratic, Intermittent or Incorrect.

I had the DPF filter cleaned. They said it was full. They remove 2 pounds of soot. They initiated a park regin after the cleaning but it will only heat up to 250 degree fahrenheit.

I then went home and inspected the doser Injector. I replaced it because it was clogged. I also replaced the 3 sensors on the intake side. (MAP, DELTA P, Temp) I also replaced the sensor that sits above the thermostat--it has a small tube that is connected to the exhaust manifold.

I then use Nexas Nexlink diagnostic tool to try to do a park regin but it will not initiate one. I am assuming this is due to the fault codes. I was not able to delete the codes.

The sensors I used to replace the old ones are from Amazon and E-bay because they were out of stock at the dealership. Can the sensors be the culprit?

The truck runs okay with no noticeable power loss.
I am planning to do a short 250 mile run and see how it behave under a load, then inspect the DPF filter and see.

Thank you for the help.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
KW T660 CM871 aftertreatment issue - ErnieC - 09-13-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.