Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd
01-11-2023, (Subject: Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd ) 
RE: Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd
I hate to say it but the only way to fix this will be a new cap and spindal We had one in here same thing and that guy took it back and the people put the cap back on and welded it. So the guy was up set and left. The next time he took his truck for service the grease was comming out of cap between welds. So the guy came to us to repair it. Once I cut the cap off there was no threads in top of spindal. So we replaced it...the other side was ok.. Look to me as if they couldnt get it started back straight and they impacted it on.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , Redland1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd - Mr Hagg - 01-11-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.