Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd
02-20-2023, (Subject: Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd ) 
RE: Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd
(02-19-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  Did you talk to the shop that did the work? They willing to do anything about the situation?

Like Nostalgic said, the grease is gonna keep you from getting a good weld on it, especially the bottom caps. Personally I think it's a terrible idea even if it's just temporary.

The guy that did it was left to Mexico the last I heard.He was actually doing some work for my brother at his shop when I asked him if he could do my kingpins.Didn’t know he was a shitty mechanic and my brother actually fired him not long after the king pins for doing crappy work.Guess I’m going to bite the bullet and buy them.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idiot mechanic that installed my king pins over torqued the grease caps.Threads scrwd - Redland1 - 02-20-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.