Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap
01-18-2023, (Subject: Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap ) 
RE: Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap
Ok, let me clarify a few things.
1: what I have is an incomplete install that was thrown together for an auction. The people who installed the motor were not the ones who took out the other motor
2: this truck will have a computer put on it when the wiring is done, but not until then. I have wires that dead ends, and missing sensors, missing pins in plugs because this motor doesn't belong in this truck, and missing switches.
3: I do not have a computer or know a buddy that would let me borrow one, but before I call the job done, I will have my local shop hook it up.
4: what I am looking for is some sort of help finding a wiring diagram between the motor and cab so they can communicate properly.
5: my local dealer has helped, but will only give me information pertaining to any parts I buy, but no more.
I know I can do this with the information I need, but don't have. I have revived a sprayer with a "small engine fire" with wiring and hydraulic diagrams, and removed a computer on a cat skid steer because I had the diagram and found out what each function was. I do appreciate any information, even if it is little. And I can show/tell what I have for information and what I know I'm missing if that helps. I just don't want t this post to be too long.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freightliner Coronado Detroit swap - Corzlot - 01-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.