Egt last 2 haul days running hot
02-20-2023, (Subject: Egt last 2 haul days running hot ) 
RE: Egt last 2 haul days running hot
Sorry to waste your time, i am from Canada and I ain’t no f’in yeehaw cowboy that’s for dang sure.

I wasn’t bragging how much hp my truck has, was just stating what they have it set to so it might make things easier to figure out. I bought the truck in spring of 2022, it was already deleted, only history I have of it is the paper work showing when they deleted along with the last rebuild everything done 567000km ago. Truck has 1119087km on it.
I came to you becuz I respect your skills and the info u provided on YouTube, when the head gasket let go 32000km ago I rebuilt the motor myself, figured since I had head off mize well pop oil pan and do a inframe, used quick serve and your videos as reference and it turned out really good. Even saved my old pistons and liners incase I might need them
One day since they measured the same as the ones I put in. When the ecm fried I told them to set the new one the same as befor. Cuz I thought 567km was pretty dang good considering lots go for a rebuild stock at 350-375000km up here. I’m no where close to saying it’s a great delete and u are probably right it could be something with the programming. I have no idea, this is my first electronic controlled truck I get to say is mine and it’s a learning curve for me. My last one was a 84 w900 with a big cam 400.
Today between loads I talked to the mechanic shop that delt with having ecm programmed and the exact words were they don’t hand out that kind of information, so if I can get any info off of insite that’s the best I can do next time I get the laptop
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Egt last 2 haul days running hot - Darmochidlogging - 02-20-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.