Actuator failure being caused by bad de-mandate tune?
03-25-2023, (Subject: Actuator failure being caused by bad de-mandate tune? ) 
RE: Actuator failure being caused by bad delete tune?
(03-23-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  
(03-23-2023 )BRUDER01 Wrote:  The one other thing I forgot to note is they said I had one of the motors that needs the EGR valve unplugged- see attached pic

Yup.. it is official now ... you might just be dealing with some seriously clueless people there. - Sad indeed. You should not have had to unplug anything in the wiring... and if they had to "try different programs out".. that is another big red flag all in itself there too.

Makes ya feel sorry for everything they might have touched.

The file you sent me was not the actual ECM program. It was something made with the Insite software ... which is useless, as it only contains a few of the truck settings, and not the actual program itself. That Insite software is not able to back up the ecm at all, and its 'ecm backup' feature is mostly nothing but a joke that only backs up a few of the vehicle settings and nothing more.

The 'Calterm' software is needed to make an actual backup of the whole program.

Trying to get a copy of this file through CT to send you, hitting a road block when I go to select ECFG file. None listed- any suggestions?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Actuator failure being caused by bad delete tune? - BRUDER01 - 03-25-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.