code 2346 low power
11-14-2023, (Subject: code 2346 low power ) 
RE: code 2346 low power
(11-14-2023 )Smooth Wrote:  ...
Ttheriot brought his truck to me so could help him with Calterm etc.
I made a copy of his file and emailed to you.

Welcome to the bad delete club!.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

The Program does not belong to the engine. It has incorrect settings for the injectors, compression ratio, pistons, cam, and everything else. This alone will cause a shortened engine life and far less than optimal fuel efficiency.

The de-mandate itself is the typical cookie-cutter garbage can hack-0slash found on those horrible auto-tuning wwwsites. No engine mode control re-mapping to prevent it form trying to operate the DPF, etc. was done whatsoever. Also, the sensor and other emissions systems faults codes are blocked from showing up even tho its throwing all of them ... instead of actually turning anything off properly. ti also has horrible injection timing, combustion settings, over-boosting and over-spooling turbo settings, and everything else set to destroy and take a heavy toll on the engine.

I can go over it in detail with them of the truck owner needs to see it first hand.

What a shame.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
code 2346 low power - ttheriot - 11-07-2023,
RE: code 2346 low power - Rawze - 11-14-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.