Intake manifold
09-28-2018, (Subject: Intake manifold ) 
RE: Intake manifold
(09-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  There is so much crap being sold for trucks that a person can't measure to make a driver "feel like it works" using the placebo effect than an owner-op can shake a stick at.

Some people will only start to realize the truth when you start showing them the fuel flow into the cylinders live and how it has not changed one damn bit, or the dyno comparison charts, or perhaps the fact they were simply lied to do they start to realize they have been had, and their own subconscious has fooled them. - Sad part is that now-a-days, some will still refuse to believe actual fact, calling it "opinion".

Some call me an a-hole on here for it, but I made this whole website and forum so that i can say what I think about all the stuff, as it was unpopular on all the other places a person can post their opinions because it conflicted with their sponsors.

i dislike force-fed advertisement and I sure as hell can't stand gimmiks.

Ur good in my book sir..that's y I asked about it first i no u have alot of good ppl on here so i ask first befor i just jumb out there n spend that money...real quick have u made a video on of hooking up and oil bypass filter looking into getting me one to help the truck just not sure how to hook it up just yet..
replyreply
09-28-2018, (Subject: Intake manifold ) 
(09-28-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  
(09-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  There is so much crap being sold for trucks that a person can't measure to make a driver "feel like it works" using the placebo effect than an owner-op can shake a stick at.

Some people will only start to realize the truth when you start showing them the fuel flow into the cylinders live and how it has not changed one damn bit, or the dyno comparison charts, or perhaps the fact they were simply lied to do they start to realize they have been had, and their own subconscious has fooled them. - Sad part is that now-a-days, some will still refuse to believe actual fact, calling it "opinion".

Some call me an a-hole on here for it, but I made this whole website and forum so that i can say what I think about all the stuff, as it was unpopular on all the other places a person can post their opinions because it conflicted with their sponsors.

Ur good in my book sir..that's y I asked about it first i no u have alot of good ppl on here so i ask first befor i just jumb out there n spend that money...real quick have u made a video on of hooking up and oil bypass filter looking into getting me one to help the truck just not sure how to hook it up just yet..

nope but there is a thread on it where ppl discuss hooking them up ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...617#pid617

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
09-29-2018, (Subject: Intake manifold ) 
(09-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-28-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  

nope but there is a thread on it where ppl discuss hooking them up ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...617#pid617

Thank u sir..
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.