Bolt Torque Specs for EGR Components
10-05-2018, (Subject: Bolt Torque Specs for EGR Components ) 
Bolt Torque Specs for EGR Components
HI Group,
My name is Russ or Rusty, I just joined and am very grateful to find Rawze's videos on youtube giving so much education about the ISX CM871 which is what I have in the truck I just bought, it's a 2009 KW T2000 and since it's at 625K I went ahead and started the EGR clean, ran pretty good, no alarms driving it home, but boy it needed it, the IMAP was loaded, but I'm putting everything back on, and realize I have no service manual for this truck yet, and don't know what to torque the bolts to like the intake manifold. Can someone post the torques for all the components that you take off for the EGR Clean? Thank you in advance.
replyreply
RE: Bolt Torque Specs for EGR Components
(10-05-2018 )RustyWood Wrote:  HI Group,
My name is Russ or Rusty, I just joined and am very grateful to find Rawze's videos on youtube giving so much education about the ISX CM871 which is what I have in the truck I just bought, it's a 2009 KW T2000 and since it's at 625K I went ahead and started the EGR clean, ran pretty good, no alarms driving it home, but boy it needed it, the IMAP was loaded, but I'm putting everything back on, and realize I have no service manual for this truck yet, and don't know what to torque the bolts to like the intake manifold. Can someone post the torques for all the components that you take off for the EGR Clean? Thank you in advance.
You can have all information about your engine from cumminsquickserve.com. It's free to register up to 5 engines. Click service tab choose system you want to and all how to do and torques is there.
replyreply
It's actually
Quickserve.cummins.com

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Rounded_nut
Thank you, I've registered & Logged in, but I don't see any "Service Tab" only a Service Locator on the left, along the top on the website I only see tabs across the Top for "Products, Promotions, & News" so I'm looking under "Products" but not seeing where engine breakdown or parts torque tables?
replyreply
Once logged on the tabs of top will say parts, service, my profile, products, and news.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rounded_nut

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.