De mandating fix
01-06-2019, (Subject: De mandating fix ) 
De mandating fix
2011 cummins demandated , mpg are the same as before power is the same maybe little less, not sure they knew what they were doing not sure where to go from here the more research I do the more confused I am.thnx
replyreply
RE: De mandating fix
Odds are they screwed it up. You're gonna want to talk to Unilever( Canada but he can do things remotely) or Mr. Hagg down in Georgia or Gearhead (Maryland/western P.A.) don't drive it if you don't have to until one of these guys gets a look at that program.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Jefferson10 , rgreen
(01-06-2019 )tree98 Wrote:  Odds are they screwed it up. You're gonna want to talk to Unilever( Canada but he can do things remotely) or Mr. Hagg down in Georgia or Gearhead (Maryland/western P.A.) don't drive it if you don't have to until one of these guys gets a look at that program.

Yeah it was done a couple months ago now,took it back to the people that did it a couple times they said everything looked good in the computer, started to read up on the subject. The more I check mine and realize that they dont know that much about tuning
replyreply
01-10-2019, (Subject: De mandating fix ) 
Pm'd 2 guys on here haven't heard anything from them yet. Anyone know anywhere else.
replyreply
01-11-2019, (Subject: De mandating fix ) 
Where are you located?
replyreply
01-12-2019, (Subject: De mandating fix ) 
Persistence and patience will pay off. These guys are worth it. I believe you can also go the route of getting a copy of what they put in your truck and Rawze will take a look at it for you. If you don't have the program or the experience of pulling it yourself, possibly the people that put it in your ecm will share it with you or Rawze to have it looked at. Its worth asking. Reputable people that do programming may actually want to have there worked looked at just so they know its done right... Maybe..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
01-12-2019, (Subject: De mandating fix ) 
(01-11-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Where are you located?

Indiana
replyreply
01-13-2019, (Subject: De mandating fix ) 
(01-12-2019 )Jefferson10 Wrote:  
(01-11-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Where are you located?

Indiana

I would call Mr Hagg and make an appointment. I drove down there, bobtail, from Detroit, with a blown head gasket and a rag zip-tied to the coolant jug opening. Take the three days out of your life doing this, because it sure beats weeks of downtime when that tune breaks your motor and you have to in frame it. A couple grand vs $30,000.00 +/-. Been there, and done that, to the tune of roughly $80,000, and months of downtime.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.