EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
04-30-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(04-30-2019 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^^

more honorable then 99.999999% of the shops out there doin this stuff that will refuse to acknowledge when an oopsies made and fix it.

I'd certainly agree with that statement! Regardless of the outcome, that speaks volumes about the business you run. 'Pride in work' seems to be on the endangered list and unfortunately (as I'm sure many of you guys can agree) I've come to expect piss-poor work from most so-called 'professionals'. Good to hear of someone who will stand behind their work in any circumstance.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze
05-02-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Can the CM870 use the @m*m^2 update and does blocking off the EGR cooler coolant on the 870 cause an engine heating issue?
replyreply
The @m*m^2 is not for the 870, it will not work. Two different motors, especially in regards to the turbo. And blocking off the cooling to the EGR cooler, if like my 871, not a good idea. The block still uses that coolant circuit to cool the rear cylinders.
replyreply
The cm870 you can get away with blocking it off. But why? Keep up appearances and have the volume of coolant in the system too.
replyreply
(05-02-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  The cm870 you can get away with blocking it off. But why? Keep up appearances and have the volume of coolant in the system too.

It does not help cool the 5 and 6 cylinder like on the 871?
replyreply
Ok.. so is there an equivalent mm for the 870?
I do want to leave the appearance of the cooler but was wondering about the leaking issue.
replyreply
(05-02-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(05-02-2019 )Chamberpains Wrote:  The cm870 you can get away with blocking it off. But why? Keep up appearances and have the volume of coolant in the system too.

It does not help cool the 5 and 6 cylinder like on the 871?

No , it doesn’t . Different return routing . Goes back to thermostat housing extension.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains , LargeCar
(05-02-2019 )superbug Wrote:  Ok.. so is there an equivalent mm for the 870?
I do want to leave the appearance of the cooler but was wondering about the leaking issue.

Yes , it is . Get in touch with MommaBurt / Unilevers / MrHaag / Gearhead .
Just so you know in case you choose removal and plugging. Plugs are metric sizes and can be purchased at basically any automotive store.
replyreply
05-04-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Hello All, I clicked on the eBay link and it’s not finding that item. Can somebody tell me the exact item I may need for a 09 Kenworth it an ISX. The wire Connection to my laptop thanks all
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.