Turning my authority back on...
07-13-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
RE: Turning my authority back on...
Trying here... I can't wait to get back to work, I tend to eat better and way less on the road. And then quitting smoking... That is what I am working on right now. I am so proud of that truck interior I am not going to smoke in there. I have my e-cigarette and will keep a pack of Camels in the side box for when I start to get that road rage feeling. Pull over, have a smoke, calm down and go, until I can ween myself off.

And what the hell are they putting in the cigarettes? It is not the nicotine, I went three days with an e-cig, and by the fourth day the rage, and I mean just raw RAGE in me was to the point I drove up to the store and bought a pack. That is not nicotine. I felt better, and have cut way back. I think this is going to be a month or two process, which is fine if I can quit. And when I say quit, e cigs too. Those cigarettes are a monthly truck payment, which should be reason enough to quit right there. $10.40 a pack here in Michigan.

And Rawze knows, I smoke like a damn chimney.
replyreply
07-14-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
$10.50? I thought my state was greedy with the taxes...
Limestone, NY at the reservation truck stop still sells Seneca for around $25, but since I refuse to put the NYHUT sticker on my truck for less than $10/mile round trip I try to stock up in VA, KY, MO.
replyreply
(07-13-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  
(07-12-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  ...
I didnt do anything special other then eating cig's lmao n not eating for 10-15 hrs a day lol. I was pretty much fasting and eating clean as much as possible. fasting is now a part of my life. lost 40-45 lbs since last year, my family members say im skinny now but in reality im way less fatter ahahahaha.

Good luck down the road dude! n keep in good health my friend. keep the stress to a bare minimum!.

i spent an entire year eating only every other day,.. absolutely 0 calories one day, whatever i want the next day (with the exception of high sugars). Best thing I ever did, as I am terrible at counting calories and eating only stuff that tastes bad.. lol

I lost 80+ lbs during the year. I feel better, hell i did not even know i was feeling bad before loosing the weight. -- I sleep better, I no longer snore or have to sleep on my side. I no longer get hangovers on the occasion i get drink with guests,,lol... I have way more energy, I can crawl under my truck now without it being jacked up,.. but i still have a ways to go.

Here 2 weeks ago, I started eating once every 3 days,.. i want to get below 175, and i just can't seem to loose the last of this beer-gut. seems to be working, weight is slowly inching down again.

U forgot the muscle cramp master Rawze
replyreply
(07-14-2019 )wildpib Wrote:  U forgot the muscle cramp master Rawze

yeah, i no longer get leg cramps. used to get them a lot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
07-19-2019, (Subject: Turning my authority back on... ) 
Well, first week out here, only one issue, but not a biggie, shipper over loaded me, would not remove one skid, wasted an entire 24 hour day, that was with JB... They did pay me though, $150... JB dispatch was useless in this situation. I took the loaded trailer to their yard in town and dropped it, after sitting at the shipper for eleven hours!

Anyhow, that was enough of JB, so I bounced over to Amazon. JB is so so at best, nowhere near the freight volume or polish that Amazon possesses. Freight from both has been over $2 a mile, consistently, but... Amazon pays full rate, (JB takes a cut) ALL loads are light, they have their stuff together, very quick turnarounds, and NO grief. Amazon actually knows what they are doing, JB, not so much.

Then Amazon's load app, it is fantastic, where JB is still in beta testing. Access with JB was spotty at best, sometimes it would work, most of the time it did not. Nothing to write home about, and getting someone on the phone was ridiculous! JB wants you to email, which takes even longer. Amazon wins the app and dispatch award, you would think JB would shine in that area? Not even in the same ball park as Amazon. JB has a lot of work to do, A LOT of work to do.

Amazon, finding loads has been a breeze on the laptop... I'm sitting in Memphis TN, going around the corner in a bit to grab an empty trailer and run up to Louisville, then back with a loaded trailer. Pay is over $2 a mile, drop and hook on both ends.

They give plenty of time, no rush, I am really enjoying this power only trucking, so nice. Using little fuel too, I have only spent $900 this week, fueled last Friday, seven days ago, and am sitting here with two full tanks, I only carry 180 gallons. Love these discount fuel cards too, saving up to .40+ a gallon... Net is already over $3000, I started Monday, and I still have two more days in my week, should be 4 net+ by Sunday. So happy I turned the authority back on. My one buddy has been sitting all week, and dead heading only to sit some more... No freight they tell him?

Me, I'm just bee bopping around and kind of having fun. And I can park anywhere! LOL
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rawze , snailexpress
Information RE: Turning my authority back on...
They give plenty of time, no rush, I am really enjoying this power only trucking, so nice.
Now I know why my package is late:big_smile2:
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Nostalgic
LMAO!
replyreply
I went to grab that trailer in Memphis, none there... TONU and go back to truck stop and we will find someone to cover the load out of Louisviile? Nope, bobtail to Louisville, same rate. Fuel gauge barely moved... I'm liking Amazon, a lot.
replyreply
Hurry up and get my sound bar and other items up north lol.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo , Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.