Detroit
11-07-2019, (Subject: Detroit ) 
Detroit
{POST REMOVED}
replyreply
RE: Detroit
yeah, software trading IS NOT ALLOWED HERE,.. GO ASK FOR PIRATING QUESTIONS ON ONE OF THOSE GAWD AWEFUL ENGINE SOFTWARE TRAINg FORUMS!!!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Aussie Steve
(11-07-2019 )Rawze Wrote:  yeah, software trading IS NOT ALLOWED HERE,.. GO ASK FOR PIRATING QUESTIONS ON ONE OF THOSE GAWD AWEFUL ENGINE SOFTWARE TRAINg FORUMS!!!.
Yeah no worries
I was just trying to find out if it a comms 3 adaptor will work with Detroit. There is no agent for Detroit for 400klm around here and the vehicle would have to run down to them in the opposite direction to where its working. All I need to get into the ECM for is to recalibrate the speedo after a ratio change with the diffs from 4.11 to 4.56. I have never had to the need to connect a laptop up to the series 60 before. I mentioned where the programme came from perfectly innocently as it may be the problem? Maybe my question should have read "will I require a different comms adaptor". My question was fairly innocent, probably could have asked the question differently...….
replyreply
it will connect just fine
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard , Aussie Steve
11-08-2019, (Subject: Detroit ) 
(11-07-2019 )Unilevers Wrote:  it will connect just fine
thanks unilevers
I'll have another try tomorrow when the heads in a better place...
Has been very hectic here 45 odd pieces of gear to look after/maintain and a business to run with no fitters/mechanics. Who'd want to run a small business.....
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.