CM 871 Burnt Valve
04-12-2020, (Subject: CM 871 Burnt Valve ) 
RE: CM 871 Burnt Valve
This is such an awesome forum, thank you all. Your in good hands 2dlb
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2dlb
04-12-2020, (Subject: CM 871 Burnt Valve ) 
RE: CM 871 Burnt Valve
(04-12-2020 )redbeard Wrote:  This is such an awesome forum, thank you all. Your in good hands 2dlb

Yes Definetly thank you. I have learned so much here it isn't funny. After unplugging a 2004 cm870 EGR we put 3 turbos on that truck in 10 yrs, that's when I knew there was more to this and started looking for help, but nobody in a dealership wants to help, in 2009 we bought a new truck with a cm871 first gen. 1 year later we sold it because of a constant fight between KW and Cummins saying the problems were the other guys. The truck never ran 6 months. Now because of the knowledge gained here we have 6 of them. I love the way everyone helps each other here. I'm not from the computer generation but this forum and some of the people in it have got my blood flowing and my brain turned on again Ilove It. For what it's worth if you go back on my old original posts this is the same truck that I posted the pictures of the doc with the face plugging issue. Rawze said then there were other issues with this, he was right I guess we found them.
Thanks Again and I wish Everyone a Happy Easter
Stay safe.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.