98 Volvo with D12
09-21-2020, (Subject: 98 Volvo with D12 ) 
98 Volvo with D12
Hi guys,
Just curious if anybody here has any experience with a 1998 Volvo? Truck drives nice but once it hits 105 to 110 kph, it has a deep vibration coming from the front. It seems to be louder on the passenger side but it's not vibrating all the time. It seems like something is shutting on and off, and it has a deep vibration for a bit then stops driving the driver insane. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
replyreply
09-21-2020, (Subject: 98 Volvo with D12 ) 
RE: 98 Volvo with D12
could be anything... including funny tire wear.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
10-02-2020, (Subject: 98 Volvo with D12 ) 
RE: 98 Volvo with D12
(09-21-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  could be anything... including funny tire wear.

Thanks Rawze for your response. It has a brand new set of steering tires and drive tires. Wouldn't it vibrate consistently at 110 kph if it were the tires? Could it be the air compressor that causes this? When I open the hood and compressor starts to work, it seems like it's struggling according to what I hear from the intake. Also, I can hear engine stall down at the exhaust and then poof, seems to take off (that is at idle); I am wondering if the vibration isn't linked to this issue. I am at a loss.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.