After treatment history
10-24-2020, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
RE: After treatment history
I'm a little over a week from demandate. Truck is throwing this code. Insite is pointing to Doser Injector. Cleared it 3 times now. Truck is trying to regen but it stops and then throws this code.

Question is can I keep clearing it till I get demandate? TIA.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
(10-24-2020 )amermextrucker Wrote:  I'm a little over a week from demandate. Truck is throwing this code. Insite is pointing to Doser Injector. Cleared it 3 times now. Truck is trying to regen but it stops and then throws this code.

Question is can I keep clearing it till I get demandate? TIA.

That is a wiring or connection problem -- or your program in your ecm is out of date and does not match the Doser injector that has been instealled.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker
Its the original Doser injector that I purchased truck with. I did have a new ELD tablet installed on Thursday and the truck threw the code right after that.

Also I saw the tech working in the fuse box area on passenger side.
replyreply
(10-24-2020 )amermextrucker Wrote:  Its the original Doser injector that I purchased truck with. I did have a new ELD tablet installed on Thursday and the truck threw the code right after that.

Also I saw the tech working in the fuse box area on passenger side.

At 450k (guessing mileage from engine hours in the report)+ miles on it then, the doser is due to be replaced along with a lot of other emissions system items.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker
10-25-2020, (Subject: After treatment history ) 
I'm going to be in Griffin GA in 1 1/2 weeks. I guess I'm going to have to replace the doser b4 demandate.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.