3 axle Alignment?
02-17-2021, (Subject: 3 axle Alignment? ) 
3 axle Alignment?
Any shops in the South Atlanta area who does 3 axle alignments?

I'm told the weird wear on my right front steer is being caused by something being out in my drives, but the drives are all wearing smooth and even across all 8.

Had hangers and bushings and gear box with a front end alignment but still wearing the inside and center of right front steer in a wavy pattern... I rotate all tires every few months or so, and the wear up front happens to the other tire that gets rotated to that side as well.

My trailer appears to be trailing to the right a bit, but I guess if the drives are pulling left it would look that way in the mirrors? Or maybe I need to take the trailer in to have it done as well?

If you know of a Good shop than does this stuff please PM me the info since I dont think we can post names in the forum please.

Thanks
replyreply
02-18-2021, (Subject: 3 axle Alignment? ) 
RE: 3 axle Alignment?
Can't say about south atlanta but there's one down here in Pensacola that does a top notch alignment. They check bushings, king pins and bearing play before they even begin the alignment and they do it by hand. No machines at all.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , JMBT , Possmguts
02-24-2021, (Subject: 3 axle Alignment? ) 
(02-18-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  Can't say about south atlanta but there's one down here in Pensacola that does a top notch alignment. They check bushings, king pins and bearing play before they even begin the alignment and they do it by hand. No machines at all.
A friend is heading to Florida, what's the name of alignment shop in Pensacola.
replyreply
02-24-2021, (Subject: 3 axle Alignment? ) 
Look up an MD alignment dealer near you. They apparently are top notch and do alignments the old school way without the alignment rack. Most can do onsite suspension and wheel end repairs as well.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Possmguts

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.