nexiq usb link 2 help! KW t660
02-24-2021, (Subject: nexiq usb link 2 help! KW t660 ) 
nexiq usb link 2 help! KW t660
Anyone in the Atlanta area that can help me out tomorrow who has a nexiq usb link 2 adapter?
Gotta reflash my cab control module in the t660 to see if it clears up my lighting issue I gained after a tune I had done... all I have is an inline 5 and cant connect with that...

Thanks
replyreply
RE: nexiq usb link 2 help! KW t660
Who did the tune?

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(02-24-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  Who did the tune?

Someone trusted on here. He had a somewhat, but not completely bad program that got updated and repaired. The repaired program was only e-mailed to him.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...9#pid62279

personally, I think the 2 issues are most likely unrelated from what he has described so far unless whoever flashed the ecm it did something with the cab module?. ... maybe make an appointment with Mr. hags?.

if he were at hags, i might be able to come over there for a bit and have a look as well... see what hag says about it, as hags has the cab software I think.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Possmguts
02-25-2021, (Subject: nexiq usb link 2 help! KW t660 ) 
(02-24-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(02-24-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  Who did the tune?

Someone trusted on here. He had a somewhat, but not completely bad program that got updated and repaired. The repaired program was only e-mailed to him.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...9#pid62279

personally, I think the 2 issues are most likely unrelated from what he has described so far unless whoever flashed the ecm it did something with the cab module?. ... maybe make an appointment with Mr. hags?.

if he were at hags, i might be able to come over there for a bit and have a look as well... see what hag says about it, as hags has the cab software I think.

Hes been to busy when Im in the area to have a look and they told me appointments only right now... I wish he could look because Ill be passing right by again in a couple hours... its 11:45 now 2/25/21.... Loading in Lithia Springs as I type...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.